It may be a hard task to define the best Shopify apps in 2019 that are able to help you improve your profits. Let’s find out the best tools in the Shopify app store to achieve this goal. Here are 7 top apps for Shopify that are able to boost the sales rate of your business.
When designing an online store or a marketplace, you need to consider the fact that users adore free shipping. Free Shipping Bar implements this feature with a certain logic. For example, users get free shipping after buying a certain number of items or spending a particular amount of money. You can manually configure those criteria to fit your needs.
Free Shipping Bar is fully integrated into the site’s content. It’s customizable. You can tune each element to fit the visuals of a website. You can also customize the bar’s background by adding some multimedia content to it. The right use of such an approach helps to boost the sale rates.
Another great feature of this app is advanced targeting. It can define the local currency for each visitor. That allows converting a free shipping threshold accordingly to the current exchange rates. It’s also about the geo-targeting. This feature allows you to define pricing options based on the shopper's country. You can also choose whether to display the bar on all pages, on a certain website page or on particular URLs.
- The application is white-labeled. Free Shipping Bar doesn’t put its logo into the website design.
- One-click installation. No specific knowledge or programming skills required.
- It’s fully responsive. It fits perfectly to any screen or device with all common resolutions.
- You’ll need to buy a premium plan to be able to use all features.
- You’ll need to ensure that the bar stands out from the content because some users may not notice it.
On Shopify, Free Shipping Bar has an overall rate of 4.9/5 due to 7000+ reviews.
The application has two plans:
- Basic Plan: FREE
- The targeting based on a page or a device
- Customize and put the banner anywhere you want to
- Add links to bar elements
- Premium Plan: $9.99/ month
- All basic plan features
- Unlimited active bar
- Targeting is based on geolocation/country
- Automated currency conversion
- Automated scheduling and performance tracking
- Ability to add background images to the bar
This application gives the ability to translate all website content, including some of the modules and plugins’ content (like Recomatic Related Products) into a visitor’s local language. That's why Langify is one of the must-have apps for Shopify.
Langify implements automatic language detection. It means that clients would be redirected automatically to the localized pages. However, they still can choose the localization manually. The app also allows you to create multiple domains for every language. Each localized marketplace can be hosted on a specific domain. The application is great because of its convenience. You can import an existing localization that is saved in common formats like JSON, CSV, etc. After that, you can export your own setup for further use in other projects.
- The ability to translate images.
- Langify can cover all kinds of languages, even the Right-to-Left ones.
- Full SEO (Search Engine Optimization) support. Such a feature includes the ability to translate META tags when using multiple domains.
- You will still need to manually translate some of your website’s sections.
- Some of the store’s sections like notifications or checkout pages can’t be translated. They always come in your base language.
On Shopify, Langify has 4.9/5 stars based on 650+ reviews.
There is a free trial for 7 days, so you can check out the app’s functionality before buying. The pricing for the full version is $17.50/month.
This app allows you to automatically send your customers messages via Facebook Messenger. According to statistics more than 2 billion people use Facebook nowadays. This fact makes ShopMessage one of the most important Shopify apps in 2019.
Once a user logs into their Facebook account and adds an item to the cart on your Shopify store, they automatically opt to receive notification messages about such things as the discount, sales, etc via Facebook. If the user doesn’t make a purchase in 30 minutes, the application will automatically send them a reminder message. After that, they will receive a maximum of 3 reminders within 48 hours.
- Sending a message to Facebook Messenger is a lot faster than ordinary email. This approach increases the chance that a user will read the message.
- Configure types of messages you want to be sent, including cart reminders, sales and discount info.
- Plug and play type of installation. It takes only 3 minutes to install ShopMessage.
- App’s high price. The trial version can save the situation a little bit though.
- ShopMessage works only with Facebook and doesn’t support other social media with private messages like LinkedIn or Instagram.
On Shopify, ShopMessage has 4.4/5 stars based on 83 reviews.
You have free 28 trial days to test its functionality. You have an option to choose between 2 plans:
Professional Plan: $99/month
- Free 3,000 clients per month
- Notifications may be sent only by chat or via email
- $25 for each additional 1,000 recipients
- Provides the unlimited number of users
- You can send notifications via chat, email or a mobile call
- User integration
Countdown Cart is also often considered to be one of the best apps for Shopify due to its ability to motivate visitors for shopping by adding a specific countdown banner.
After the installation, you’ll get 3 amazing widgets: countdown timer, social proof and stock countdown. Allocate them to the most noticeable location of your website. You may use them to improve your sale rates drastically, influencing shoppers' minds by creating artificial urgency.
- A countdown timer is a powerful tool. Visitors have only two options: buy an item within a specific period of time with a discount or lose the "yummy" deal. Customers can also see when the deal expires. It creates the desired tension to inspire the customer for shopping.
- Social proof is about testimonials. This option determines and visualizes the popularity of your products. This widget shows how many people watch the card of a certain product right now.
- Stock countdown. When you see the number of products left in the stock, it motivates people for buying. It works especially great when this countdown value is low enough.
- The application is a lightweight one. It looks more like a native element of your store rather than an external add-on.
- It works great with all businesses and e-commerce models.
- The app has a fancy out of the box design that is able to fit the appearance of any store.
- It can’t be a one-size-fits-all solution to increase sale rates. Some visitors are immune to such tricks.
- When overdone, these elements start to annoy people and drive them away.
On Shopify, the application has an overall rate of 4.8/5 due to 7800+ reviews.
Countdown Cart is totally FREE.
This application allows users to log in to your website via their social media or specific websites accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Amazon, etc. This plugin helps a visitor dedicate their time to more pleasant things instead of filling the signup form. For example, on shopping. It’s a great solution that improves UX (User Experience) and sales of your online store.
- You can easily download it, as well as install, configure and deploy.
- Configure specific social media resources via the admin panel.
- The application grants the functionality of keeping an eye on each registered user via the dashboard.
- The login window becomes massive when you activate all of the possible social media options.
- The ability to create a minimalist social media popup comes only with the Pro Plan.
On Shopify, One Click Social Login is rated 4.8/5 stars based on 240+ reviews.
The application has a 15-day period of free use. After this, choose between 2 plans.
Standard Plan: $4.99/month
- You can use customer graphs and analytics to optimize your efforts
- Achieve data reports about logged customers
Pro Plan: $9.99/month
- Achieve the ability to get links on customer profiles
- Get a fancy, fully customizable popup
SEO Image Optimizer automatically adds hundreds of alt tags to all of the website’s images. The deal is pretty much clear here: great SEO leads to high conversions and increased sale rates. This type of optimization also significantly reduces the time you spend on SEO.
- The ability to choose between default and custom ALT templates.
- One-click install without any additional coding.
- Unlimited images to process.
- It doesn’t cover all SEO aspects. Just images. You’ll probably need other SEO plugins for complex optimization.
- The description of the app is full of information noise that impedes reading its features.
On Shopify, SEO Image Optimizer is rated 4.8/5 based on 1200+ reviews.
SEO Image Optimizer is totally FREE.
The application’s page on Shopify doesn’t provide any examples of websites that implement SEO Image Optimizer, but you can check how it works in the gallery section.
Subscriptions by ReCharge can be defined as one of the most popular Shopify apps for repeat purchases, subscription boxes and deals saving. The application supports numerous business models. It’s one of the essential plugins to implement subscriptions logic with no regard to the one particular e-commerce model.
An application gives the ability to transform all one-time actions to subscriptions. ReCharge allows you to configure the frequency of deliveries and subscription extensions. As a bonus, you can also provide a discount to new subscription customers or offer auto-delivery option.
- The ReCharge customer portal lets customers manage their subscriptions in the most convenient way.
- Create custom workflows with the help of ReCharge API (Application Programming Interface). Such an approach will allow solving almost every subscription need.
- The application works great in a pair with some of the top-rated Shopify apps (Smile.io, Carthook: Cart Abandonment, Carthook: Checkout Funnel, etc).
- Some really great and handy features available only in ReCharge Pro Plan.
- This app is fully compatible only with plugins listed at ReCharge integrations directory.
On Shopify, Subscriptions has 4.9/5 stars based on 1200+ reviews.
The application provides a 60-day free trial. Check out the full version pricing below.
Standard: $59.99/month. Up to $100,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- You’ll get access to the full set of basic features
- Magnificent user support
- Convenient integration with the best apps provided by Shopify
Recharge Pro: More than $100,000 in MRR
- You’ll get the access to released and beta features
- Priority account manager is also a plus
- Achieve the increased limit of API rate
- The processing fee will be reduced
Summarizing 7 top Shopify apps
Sometimes it can be a challenge to define the best Shopify apps to increase sales in your eCommerce store. It can take lots of time and energy to surf through all the 2400+ applications to find addons that fit your business perfectly. It’s all about researching, analyzing and testing. This job has numerous possible pitfalls and requires lots of resources.
Leave it to us. In MakeBeCool, we are skilled in solving those tasks. We are the team of eCommerce and Shopify experts, so we are able to develop an optimal strategy for application integration in your eCcommerce. We’ll pick up the best apps for Shopify for this purpose to create an effective approach. Fill in the form and our Shopify Consultant will help you determine the ways of increasing professional growth.